Welcome to Wenzhou Hao Xiang Amusement Toys Co. Ltd.
Kindergarten Wooden Toy Ovens Preschool Furniture
Kindergarten Wooden Toy Ovens Preschool Furniture
Kindergarten, Preschool, Daycare center, Family, etc.
Material & Dimension
Carton box and export standard
Term of Payment
30% T/T prepaid, balance before shipment
Mid-East region/Africa/India/Southeast Asia/European country/South America
Customized Size and Designs are Welcome!
1. Competitive price with CE and ISO approved
2. Quick response and delivery on time
3. Good communication skills
4. We have professional designers who can design according to customers' requirements
Please Always Feel free to call me: 86-577-67162756 /86-13777762616
Official Website: http://www.hxtoy.cc
If you are interested in our wood toy ovens, kindergarten ovens, kindergarten toy ovens, kindergarten wood toy ovens, kindergarten wooden toy ovens, pls feel free to contact with me. I will be more than happy to help you in any way I can.
Every child likes to pretend that when the play makes them feel like an adult, it's more interesting. Kitchen utensils help children to create imaginative games for decades. If you want to buy a game kitchen for a special little person in your life, look at these 5 kitchen game collections.
Second step lifestyle kitchens
This step 2 kitchen is brewing the possibility of role-playing. "Stainless steel" phones and appliances produce realistic noise, especially frying pan and boiling pot. This step 2 kitchen to complete 38 accessories and 10 broadcast food sets. It is characterized by "granite like" mesa, windows above the sink, and overhead lights. You will like all the storage, and your children will enjoy cooking here. There are several quality 2 step kitchen utensils available, but this is really a child's dream kitchen.
KigkPad big gourmet corner kitchen
The color scheme of this charming L kitchen is pink and white grey accessories. The kitchen is equipped with dishwasher, oven, fridge and microwave oven, all doors have working doors. Built of solid wood and plastic, the kitchen is large enough to have two and has a detachable sink for easy cleaning.
Living in the fashion kitchen
This kitchen is almost like a kitchen and theater combination. There is even a built-in dining area for guests, pretending to hardwood floors and electronic appliances. This kitchen is almost enough to make mother jealous.
Kitchens and fridges
This pink, old-fashioned kitchen is full of lovely details. The door is opened and closed on the oven, dishwasher and fridge / fridge, and the knobs are easy to rotate on small hands. The sturdy wooden structure makes it easy to clean and has attractive accessories to match this fashionable appearance.
Small swallow service kitchens
This modern kitchen is full of all the standard appliances and has a grill with artificial flame and sound effect. There is a service desk where ice dispensers even fill cups with plastic ice blocks. You will enjoy flexibility in the kitchen and can be arranged in a straight line or L layout.
It's the most special thing of the day to have your children spend hours of entertainment in their own kitchen. When children are in the kitchen, the fun is always on the menu.
As we all know, role playing has various benefits for children's development and growth. Let them pretend to do something or others inspire their imagination, build their confidence and encourage them to try new things. It also encourages them to interact with other children. In the process, they developed how to deal with other children's skills and learn how to deal with obstacles.
1) when children need to do housework or deal with something, they will attract the attention of the children and keep their attention, and the least child you need is the person who wants to do your job.
2) children like to do what they see their parents doing, such as cooking. Buying their kitchen toys gives them the opportunity to reorganize family activities and get a sense of how they become adults.
3) they expand their children's imagination. Basically, playing games in their kitchen can allow children to replay the role of family members, but adding tableware, birthday cakes and ice cream spoons in their mini kitchen can stimulate them to create imaginative parties. Adding groceries, fruits and vegetables to their kitchen packages may lead them to think of imaginary markets like their mothers.
4) they can be used as teaching materials. You can buy them some healthy foods, such as fruits and vegetables, and you can teach them how to identify healthy foods in a game.
5. Playing with kitchen accessories can help you find your children's interests. If she likes to play baking in the kitchen, you will think that children will become chef someday. You can improve it by providing children's products that she will practice in the future.
You can also encourage children to play role-playing games by participating in their games. Ask some questions about toys they are making. Let them feel that you find their games interesting and tell them that you are interested in their activities. In the process, your child may assign roles to you in the game. If a child asks you to pretend to eat cookies that she bakes, then go along. In addition to the spirit, communication and social benefits that children get from games, you can spend more time with them.